PureMichigan Photo Competition

Heather Koch

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So, I hope this aloud, but if not please feel free to delete the thread.

But i've entered the PureMichigan "moments" photo competition and I would like to kindly ask you to vote, doesn't need to be for my photo, but if it is I really appreciate it!! :)

The photo I entered is my avatar image on this forum... Here is the link :) PureMichigan Photo Comp

Attachments

• BIGMAC.jpg
    BIGMAC.jpg
    244.2 KB · Views: 122
Voted. I have a Brother that lives in Pure Michigan. :)
Upper peninsula. I think it snowed on him today.

Thanks :) The Upper Peninsula is beautiful, as is the lower, but I'd live up there for sure! So much nature :heartpump:

As for snow, I don't doubt it, its supposed to snow here (lower, east side) Thursday...

Then you will be able to call it Pure White Michigan. :)

So, I hope this aloud, but if not please feel free to delete the thread.

But i've entered the PureMichigan "moments" photo competition and I would like to kindly ask you to vote, doesn't need to be for my photo, but if it is I really appreciate it!! :)

The photo I entered is my avatar image on this forum... Here is the link :) PureMichigan Photo Comp

When I chose to view all the entries, yours was not included.

I could not find your pic either.

Well, it's a LOT of pictures to look through--my ADHD kicks in way before I get through all of them, and even if I did make it all the way through them, it seems like it'd be pretty easy to miss one as you scroll through.

Not sure why it matters though; look through however many of them you want. If you see one you like better than the OP's, vote for it. If not, come back here, click her link which takes you directly to HER photo in the contest, and vote for it.

Oh, when I did it, there were only about 20 or so at the most. I looked for a second page, but could see nothing more. I'll look again.

(edit) Every time I check "view entries" I get (at the most) another 20 images, and I have to check "view entries" again to view the next batch of 20.

Last edited:

Thanks :) The Upper Peninsula is beautiful, as is the lower, but I'd live up there for sure! So much nature :heartpump:

As for snow, I don't doubt it, its supposed to snow here (lower, east side) Thursday...
Look at the regional weather map .. looks like it's coming sooner rather than later ==> Home - Just Weather - Detroit Local Weather, Forecast, Severe Alerts

You're welcomed to drive over here and fill your car up with the snow in my neighborhood.
We don't want it.

Found it, and voted for it!

Searched "Heather" and found it on second set.

O.K., I voted for Heather's photo. Lots of "Heather" photographs, still not seeing all of the entries.

Thanks everyone!!

As for my link, it should take you right to my photo. And to view all entries click "view entries" and you'll see maybe 20 as described above and scroll down and click "show more entries"

Sorry for the confusion...

As for the weather, please NO! :(

Voted - yours came right up when I clicked on your link,
Southern Michigan & north central Ohio are funny - they have to build hills in order to have overpasses!

Voted - yours came right up when I clicked on your link,
Southern Michigan & north central Ohio are funny - they have to build hills in order to have overpasses!
LOL, what can I say, those hills are beautiful...

Thnx for the vote, btw!

. . . and the triple-trailer trucks on the road. You don't get those east of the Allegheny Tunnel.

Most reactions

Back