What's new

purple flower

revenater

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
261
Reaction score
22
Location
Rogers AR
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
would just like your thoughts on it. I am learning as I go and would love your feedback. $IMG_1686.webp
 
Can't see the EXIF data, but it appears your shutter speed is too slow (visible camera motion blur), and your aperture is too small (the far background is quite visible and distinct). The overall exposure seems on the dark side. The flowers are quite pretty, but they make up a very small part of the image. I'd suggest moving closer in, filling more of the frame with them, using a higher shutter speed and perhaps shooting close to wide-open. A tripod will help stabilize the camera, and allow you the time to check for extraneous visual brick-a-brack in the image.
 
Thank you thats good information
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom