Pushkar Fair : the kids!

Mansi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hey all... im back from a stunnning trip to the camel trading desert festival (aka the pushkar fair, rajasthan)... wow! loved every second of it... so many sights and sounds.. and visuals!!! it was overwhelming... needed a few more days but had a prior commitment to shoot this morning...

here are a few portraits of the tribal kids...

287660622_fb56fe883f_o.jpg

287660621_0299fb0502_o.jpg

287662357_608f88af7d_o.jpg

thanks for looking! :)

Hey mans, so good to see you post here again!.... and your back with 3 great shots.... as always, you managed to capture great expressions from these children.... excellent work!! :thumbsup:

Mansi,

You never cease to amaze me with your shots. Thanks so much for sharing them...and I'm serious, you really need to divulge your technique of approaching people to get such great, and personable, shots!

Such beautiful faces masterfully captured. Excellent work!

thank you everyone for looking and the comments! will post more soon :)

:boogie: MANSI :boogie: Another great set!!

that smile in the first shot is so infectious!
Three great shots, as we all expect from you these days.

Great stuff Mansi:thumbup:

thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you andy :hugs:

hey mansi
as always beautiful shots...
i feel as if i was there myself....
lovely photos mansi....

All great. We no longer expect anything less from you, Mansi, you know that, don't you?

But 3 captures me totally, fully, all! Photo 3 is ... my first nomination for the November-POTM-contest (if is hasn't been nominated by anyone else before!?!?)

thank you so much everyone...
i may not post as often as i used to .. things have gotten hectic but i am around and reading ... :)
corinna :hugs: thanks for the comments
:cheer:

im going to hold on to the rest of the new images till my website is up next weekend... :D
ty

Absolutely BA Shots. Massive Props. Last Shot of the Little Dude and the Little CHick are Great. Keep em coming.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back