What's new

Putting my puppy through Christmas hell (at least I didn't use staples...)

Phranquey

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 16, 2008
Messages
1,524
Reaction score
10
Location
Dayton, OH
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just got my early Christmas present. I picked up a Novatron 1000Ws 4-head strobe set last week on ebay, and just got it a few days ago. I decided to test it on the doggie.
She is very cooperative as long as there is a treat in your hand....:drool:

I haven't picked up a muslin yet, but JoAnn Fabrics has a heck of a holiday sale going on, so I grabbed a few yards of this heavy material really cheap. It looks like it could be used to re-cover a couch...:lol:



lucyantlers.jpg



lucyportrait.jpg
 
Love the bottom one, is that the same dog they used in men in black?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom