What's new

Question about photo contest entry...

robhix

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 21, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
King George, VA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello all,

I have been an amateur photographer for a while, and I am wanting to enter my first photo contest. The instructions for entry say I have to send the submission with a "Delivery Memo" with certain information on it. I know how/where to get the information that is required, I am just unsure of what is meant by a delivery memo.

What I am thinking right now is a thumbnail of each picture along with the requested information for each picture. I will make sure my name and contact information gets on each sheet of the entry.

Does this sound like what I need? Does anyone have an example of a delivery memo that I could use?

Thanks in advance,
Rob Hix
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom