iriairi TPF Noob! Joined Dec 9, 2007 Messages 190 Reaction score 0 Location Rock Hill, SC, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 23, 2008 #1 I really haven't seen any FAQs for this 'sub' forum, so I thought that I would ask before I posted. If I am selling a camera set on Ebay, is it okay to post the listing here? Thanks, and sorry if I missed this somewhere.
I really haven't seen any FAQs for this 'sub' forum, so I thought that I would ask before I posted. If I am selling a camera set on Ebay, is it okay to post the listing here? Thanks, and sorry if I missed this somewhere.
Mitica100 Moderator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Nov 11, 2003 Messages 9,914 Reaction score 134 Location Ahwatukee, AZ Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 23, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #2 I think so. Other members have done it.
iriairi TPF Noob! Joined Dec 9, 2007 Messages 190 Reaction score 0 Location Rock Hill, SC, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 24, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks for the response. I was amazed, but it already sold for my buy it now price. But I will know if I need it for the future.
Thanks for the response. I was amazed, but it already sold for my buy it now price. But I will know if I need it for the future.