Question for 15% Discount

kjdig

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
ScanCafe has a deal going on right now for an additional 15% off if you can answer the following 3 questions about the attached pictures. Anyone want to led me your knowledge on photography?

Which of these photos is missing the color magenta? A, or B?
Which is most likely to have been a Kodachrome print? A, or B?
Which cannot be more than 68 years old? A, or B?

quiz.jpg

Thanks everyone for your help on those questions. I'm placing a huge order with them and 35% off. I used the code "FADEQUIZ" for 20% off and then in the Optional Scanning Instructions put the answers to this question each right answer gets and addition 5% off for a total of 35% off

Ken

Can you please explain why. I think the first answer is pretty clear - B is definitely deficient in the red/magenta tones.

For question 2, I have no idea how to tell if the films above were likely to be Kodachrome. After a lot of looking online, it has not become any clearer to me.

And for question 3, I think the answer may be B. Check out this support page at Scancafe: Color Shift - Why Scan - ScanCafe

If I'm reading it correctly, the photo that should be having Yellow Haze problems (Photo B) would be more likely to occur from 1942-1953 (57-68 years ago). It appears to me that Photo B is having a major Yellow Haze problem and would therefore be 57-68 years old (cannot be >68 years old). Does this make sense?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back