Question for the experts

Nice Pez dispensers and example of distance. Perceptive distortion is a new one for me. It was interesting to see the many comparisons on google

... but perspective distortion doesn't make square jaws round.

In any case, I don't think the round jaw line poses that much of a problem. Jaw lines can change shape due to weight gain or loss, illness, injury or other factors.

Thanks. He does look a little heavier. Ive also wondered about the two known photos of him (left and right photos) He looks husky on the left and looks much thinner on the right.

I grabbed my camera and my Elvis pez dispenser from my desk and took them to the kitchen.

I interrupt this technical discussion to note the sheer awesomeness of your having an Elvis pez dispenser.

That is all.

Carry on.

Elvis and Jesus watch over me while I work. My wife likes to come along and turn them so they're talking to each other. Jesus is saying to Elvis, "Love ya Baby."

Joe

View attachment 146469

Star Wars and a hula dude for me.

View attachment 146470

Here's a surprise - polar bear.

In those days photos were not all that commonplace. Without a photo, a crook could just change his name and no one would be the wiser unless they happened to run into an actual eyewitness to their crimes.

B2Uy861IYAEO9j4.jpg

It sure was accommodating of The Hole In The Wall Gang to get shaved and bathed and all dressed up and have this clear and sharp professional portrait taken of them so that lawmen would have a much easier time locating and identifying them and courts would have a much easier time convicting and sentencing them to prison and/or execution.

In any case, I don't think the round jaw line poses that much of a problem. Jaw lines can change shape due to weight gain or loss, illness, injury or other factors.

Height of camera center line and tilt of the head (fore / aft, side to side) will change features like jaw line, cheek bones, brow, etc.

If you notice if it's the same person. The one on the left brows are higher than the top of the ears. While on the right they are about same height. One could have head back a little, other other head forward. That will change the jaw line.

Height of camera center line and tilt of the head (fore / aft, side to side) will change features like jaw line, cheek bones, brow, etc.

If you notice if it's the same person. The one on the left brows are higher than the top of the ears. While on the right they are about same height. One could have head back a little, other other head forward. That will change the jaw line.
Thanks for the input. I appreciate it.

Most reactions

Back