What's new

Question on Camera Batteries

Stryker

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 14, 2011
Messages
567
Reaction score
105
Location
Manila Philippines
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi guys. I have been using 2 pcs original BP-511A battery on my 50D battery grip for quite a while now but I would like to try the Eneloop batteries for a change using the cassette.

Which, in your experience, last longer. 2 pcs BP-511A or 6 pcs Eneloop AA batteries?

Thanks and waiting for your replies
 
I don't ever use AA batteries in my grip...but I'm guessing that you will find that the lithium camera batteries will last a lot longer than AA batteries.

The advantage of Eneloop batteries, is that they don't discharge (while dormant) at the same rate as regular NiMH batteries. They offer little advantage over lithium batteries, because lithium batteries don't discharge the way regular NiMH batteries do.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom