What's new

Quick Metal

citjet

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 17, 2009
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Location
Brightwood Oregon
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some examples of the Multi Million Dollar machines that we baby sit.

1.
061-3.jpg


2.
048-4.jpg


3.
006-20.jpg


4.
089-2.jpg


5.
102.jpg
 
I like the last one the most. I wish there were more detail on the engines. It is a little crooked though. Nice shots
 
Do you have a polarizing filter? It doesn't look like it to me. I think it would help cut the glare on the gloss paint, definitely in the first image.
 
Do you have a polarizing filter? It doesn't look like it to me. I think it would help cut the glare on the gloss paint, definitely in the first image.

I actually was using one, but its a junk filter and Im looking to replace it with a good quality filter.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom