Quick Opinions Needed - Business Cards.

K_Pugh

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
I'm now at the stage that i really require business cards as soon as possible. I've had a few contacts recently which could lead to work and although i've got their business card i've always been left with the feeling that i should have had one to give out as well.

I wanted a clean, simple design which is eye catching, shows some of my work & style yet doesn't pigeon-hole me too much.

I've come up with this design. The front i was thinking gloss, the back just matt.

Front:
card_front.jpg

Back:
card_back.jpg

(that's the template for print.)

I'd appreciate any quick comments on the design, if it's suitable, effective, overdone/underdone etc.. really want to get these printed as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance. :thumbup:

Thanks. I've tried that but i think it ends up too busy looking (to use it as a single sided card)

That's partly why i decided to go with the double sided card - 1st pic is the front in gloss, and the second pic is the back in matt.. i thought it was the best of both worlds?..

looks sharp...

but will the bulk of your business be automotive? or is this more your interest?

if you will be shooting mostly automotive for money this card is great

if you will be shooting mostly event and people portraiture the card could be considered misleading IMO...

good luck!

well i've got a few contacts & leads in the automotive area and possibly some more work from that coming soon.

I know what you're saying though. It was also my worry that by having the lambo as the main image it would pigeon hole me into car photography.

I've gone with that design and they're ordered so they'll have to do for just now. Thanks.

That's such a sick photograph it would look great on a business card, especially with a glossy finish. Did you not add any contact info - a phone number, website, anything?

the first pic is the front of the card, the second pic is the back. :)

well i've got a few contacts & leads in the automotive area and possibly some more work from that coming soon.

I know what you're saying though. It was also my worry that by having the lambo as the main image it would pigeon hole me into car photography.

I've gone with that design and they're ordered so they'll have to do for just now. Thanks.

oh well... cards are cheap.... you could always do a second run focused on portraiture if you find yourself pigeon holed....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back