quick question(first post)

TrinityJ

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
hello everyone. i'm new to the forum and somewhat new to photography. i have a question about photo manipulation. if anyone here has facebook you'll be able to answer my question quite well im sure. i've been using this application lately that allows me to add speech bubbles to my photos called soloblabble.
here is an example of the app http://www.movietrailerlive.com/ct_0002_SoloBlabble2

i was wondering if you think this is an effective way of adding to your photos. at first i felt it wasnt, but if you choose the right photo and the right caption i found it to be pretty decent. Obviosuly it takes away from the visual component of the photo, but at the same time can add either information to the photo or put it in context for the audience.
Any thoughts?

Great, I guess, if you are doing cartoons.
I would prefer the photo itself convey the message. You know, "A picture's worth 1000 words". Seems kinda cheap and cheesy to me.
But i can see how it could be used as a comedic effect on a place like facebook, or yearbook, or whatever. I mean really what is the importance of the level of photography on those sites? As long as there is cleavage it's a great shot, right?

Great, I guess, if you are doing cartoons.
I would prefer the photo itself convey the message. You know, "A picture's worth 1000 words". Seems kinda cheap and cheesy to me.
But i can see how it could be used as a comedic effect on a place like facebook, or yearbook, or whatever. I mean really what is the importance of the level of photography on those sites? As long as there is cleavage it's a great shot, right?

hahahaha

Most reactions

New Topics

Back