What's new

Quick Snaps on the way to School (x3)

Trenton Romulox

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
2,392
Reaction score
0
Location
Maine
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Happened to have my camera in my car on the way to school and had about ten minutes to spare so I stopped at a couple places and shot.

One:
_DSC7921.jpg


Two:
_DSC7928.jpg


Three:
_DSC7924.jpg


Comments, critiques, whatever is appreciated and whatnot.

Peace out.
 
Since I am more of a "naturalist photographer" (or so it seems), I tend to like 1 and 3 a lot better over 2.
We had a morning of the kind on Saturday and I ... did NOT have a camera with me. Nor did I have any time to spare. Hmph... :(
 
i love the 2nd pic and im kinda impress with pictures 1 and 3..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom