R Roger TPF Noob! Joined Aug 31, 2007 Messages 1,579 Reaction score 0 Location Avoca Beach, NSW, Australia. Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 24, 2008 #1
S sajeep TPF Noob! Joined Oct 9, 2007 Messages 8 Reaction score 0 Location San Antonio, TX Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 24, 2008 #2 I love this picture. I can't wait until I can get over there and take some pictures for myself.
dklod TPF Noob! Joined Sep 24, 2007 Messages 344 Reaction score 0 Location In a tent outside the gates of hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 26, 2008 #3 very nice. Its a photography paradise that I hope to one day visit.
Chris of Arabia Herding cats since 1988... Supporting Member 📸 Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 7,824 Reaction score 16 Location The Magic Kingdom Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 26, 2008 #4 Like this very much - PoTM
Antarctican No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 10, 2006 Messages 24,892 Reaction score 85 Location The Great White North Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 26, 2008 #5 Holy Toledo, what a shot! To get so much detail in the bricks in such low light...wow!
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 26, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #6 Very nice, and the partial desaturation is quite appealing, too! Guess what: I have NEVER in all my life been to Venice!
Very nice, and the partial desaturation is quite appealing, too! Guess what: I have NEVER in all my life been to Venice!
AverageJoe TPF Noob! Joined Sep 16, 2007 Messages 918 Reaction score 4 Location Minneapolis, MN Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 26, 2008 #7 Very nice shot, gives a good feeling of the area. I feel like you can smell the water. Can we get the tech specs on the shot? Thanks for posting.
Very nice shot, gives a good feeling of the area. I feel like you can smell the water. Can we get the tech specs on the shot? Thanks for posting.
D Dmitri No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 20, 2008 Messages 5,882 Reaction score 44 Location End of the line Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 27, 2008 #8 Beautiful shot, Roger! :thumbsup:
R rjackjames TPF Noob! Joined Mar 11, 2008 Messages 988 Reaction score 1 Location South Korea Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 28, 2008 #9 great shot.....looks so lonely.
Yemme No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 30, 2008 Messages 2,654 Reaction score 13 Location NY Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 28, 2008 #10 Oh i love it... beautiful.