Quiz Question 2.8.07

I knew that one was gonna be too easy, especially with so many NYCers on board. :p
So is 'a rat' the answer?

I though it was more like 10 to 1 or 100 to 1...in favour of the rats. :shock:

So is 'a rat' the answer?

I though it was more like 10 to 1 or 100 to 1...in favour of the rats. :shock:

Actually nobody really knows. It's all guessing. But I've come to like the little rodents that keep you company late at night while waiting for the subway..:wink:
Maybe I'll train them to pose for me.

pascal

The province of Alberta, where I live...is supposed to be the largest 'rat free' area in the world. There is actually a division of the government that goes around...making sure that rats stay out.

Maybe I'll train them to pose for me.
The super of our building once asked me if I could take their little portraits. It seems that he was calling the city and telling them our street was overrun with rats at night. Since the city wouldn't believe him, he wanted proof. So I went out at about 1 am with camera & flash and sure enough, they were everywhere. When I started shooting, the drug dealers from the crack house across the street wanted to chat. It seems my camera was making them (the dealers, not the rats) nervous and hurting their business. We negotiated and agreed to a compromise. I would leave and they would let me live. Deal.

These days the street has been cleaned up. No more crack houses on our block and I think we sent all the rats to ... I dunno ... some place in Canada I think. :wink::wink::wink:

Should send them to Newfoundland. It'd be harder for them to spread.

Most reactions

Back