IQISPHOTO
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Sep 28, 2008
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Brunei Darussalam
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hi.
I have been a photographer since 2003, since then i took weddings, dinner gala, and some time sports event. I used to negotiate with individuals and on mutual agreement only...Now I have been asked to submit a letter of quotation for a local communication company...
These are the things i must consider when i am negotiating;
- usually i charge $20.00 per hr ( Additional $10.00 during nights)
- depends on location,
- number of people/guests,
- type of events.
So any ideas...Thanks in advance.
Iqmal Ismail
Zenfolio | Iqmal Ismail
iqisphoto@gmail.com
I have been a photographer since 2003, since then i took weddings, dinner gala, and some time sports event. I used to negotiate with individuals and on mutual agreement only...Now I have been asked to submit a letter of quotation for a local communication company...
These are the things i must consider when i am negotiating;
- usually i charge $20.00 per hr ( Additional $10.00 during nights)
- depends on location,
- number of people/guests,
- type of events.
So any ideas...Thanks in advance.
Iqmal Ismail
Zenfolio | Iqmal Ismail
iqisphoto@gmail.com
