RAF Fairford

Becky

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Some of my favourite shots taken at RAF Fairfords Air Tatoo, which was a super super day! Theres loads of shots but I was using a compact (and not too great) digital at the time they're not really worth posting.

Red Arrows....

RedArrows1.jpg

RedArrows2.jpg

RedArrows3.jpg

RedArrows4.jpg

I always thought an earbud was more traditional but hey, each to their own.... :lol: I can see light at the end of this waxy tunnel lads!
RedArrowsear.jpg

B52 ... this beast absolutely blew my eardrums to Tumbucktoo!

B1BBomber.jpg

Thanks for looking, some comments would be jolly nice..... :blushing:

Nice photos... I have never seen an airshow (although I had plenty opportunity when I lived by Fort Bragg/Pope Air Force Base). All these plane photos make me wish I could go see one now. Great captures!

Yes my mistake! The airshow was my boyfriends idea... he's the more aeroplane knowlegdable out of the two of us, although I still had a great time!!!

The b52 still blew my ears off! :lol: Boy am I glad I bought those plugs before I went....

Thanks for the comments!

Hehe purely accidental! They go so fast by the time my little compact had taken the picture it was heading towards this mans ear!

great pics..i`ve never been to an air show but looks like lots of fun..
i love the formation in the first pic..good job:thumbup:

ahh the BUFF... (B-52) those things are neat... but the b-1b is a loud loud beast... nice pics:thumbup:

Most reactions

Back