Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thanks for watching :)

6857850590_e0df243818.jpg

6857850412_13d063ba97.jpg

Last edited:
Nice... I think it looks great! :thumbup:

I like #1. Nice DOF.
I guess that if rail started precisely from the lower right corner it result even better.

Darkness is an effective ingredient in those images, other than the pitch-black iron parts....
Blur/under exposure/over exposure...all can have creative interpretations too... i took it that way

:D

I've just visited your Flickr hoping to find the photo you're using here as your avatar. I only found it in B&W, and would love to see the whole think in colour. Looking for the dog, I ran into your great vintage camera collection – glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks their collection is getting out of hand :)

Love the first image here, by the way.

@invisible Thanks for stopping by :) I can't remember if I ever uploaded the dog somewhere in colour.
And yes, my camera collection is getting out of control indeed... Flea market tomorrow morning. Oh my... ;)

Shots in this thread are all taken with a 1959 Hasselblad 500C (80mm Planar f2.8) on Fuji Velvia100 and Provia100.

#1 has some serious CA problems. I think this photo would do a lot better in B&W. I like the content and your DOF, the color just doesn't do a lot here.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back