What's new

Railway station

jeroen

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 1, 2005
Messages
1,136
Reaction score
112
Location
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thanks for watching :)

1

6857850590_e0df243818.jpg


2

6857850412_13d063ba97.jpg
 
Last edited:
Nice... I think it looks great! :thumbup:
 
I like #1. Nice DOF.
I guess that if rail started precisely from the lower right corner it result even better.
 
Big Fan of #2, great focus and detail.
 
i liked #1... but showing a single rail makes things incomplete

Liked #2 more :D
 
What do you mean by underexposed? The subject is almost pitch black...?
 
Darkness is an effective ingredient in those images, other than the pitch-black iron parts....
Blur/under exposure/over exposure...all can have creative interpretations too... i took it that way

:D
 
I've just visited your Flickr hoping to find the photo you're using here as your avatar. I only found it in B&W, and would love to see the whole think in colour. Looking for the dog, I ran into your great vintage camera collection – glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks their collection is getting out of hand :)

Love the first image here, by the way.
 
@invisible Thanks for stopping by :-) I can't remember if I ever uploaded the dog somewhere in colour.
And yes, my camera collection is getting out of control indeed... Flea market tomorrow morning. Oh my... ;)

Shots in this thread are all taken with a 1959 Hasselblad 500C (80mm Planar f2.8) on Fuji Velvia100 and Provia100.
 
#1 has some serious CA problems. I think this photo would do a lot better in B&W. I like the content and your DOF, the color just doesn't do a lot here.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom