What's new

..:: Rain during a sunset over city ::..

Mersad

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 11, 2008
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
1
Location
Sarajevo, Bosna i Hercegovina
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took this picture recently when it was pouring down on us. The clouds were fading away in the distance bringing the sun rays of the sunset through.

slikasarajevokisa2cf2.jpg
 
I really like the lighting in this one...how it glints off the window frames in the buildings in the foreground as well as more distant buildings. And of course the subtle shadings of the mist and clouds is beautiful
 
Yes, I figured it was a difficult shot, with the large range of lighting conditions
 
I really like the colors in this and the exposure seems perfect for the mood.

Great shot!
 
really neat ! You were at the right place at the right time. Invokes a certain mood
 
really neat ! You were at the right place at the right time. Invokes a certain mood

I know! I was just resting my eyes looking out of the window, turned my head right and I saw the view. I immediately grabbed my camera... :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom