What's new

rainy day in london

myopia

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
920
Reaction score
0
Location
MA and CO
1. (view of St. John's cathedral from my friend's flat)

359432864_2baf6de786.jpg


2. looking for shelter

359432858_4c89d9817f_b.jpg


3. cafes make money when it rains...about to fill up

359432859_0e8e728a21_b.jpg



shot with 35mm minolta. the light meter broke so i just pushed the film and guessed.
 
Hey, you guessed well. I like how your photos came out very contrasty, despite the weather. I really like the last two much!

The first is also nice, your friend's got a lovely view, but to my mind they get better and better from 1 to 3.
 
Some cool shots but that's St. Brides not St. Pauls :mrgreen:
 
Hey, you guessed well. I like how your photos came out very contrasty, despite the weather. I really like the last two much!

that's why i pushed the film. also- seeing as i only posted 3 pictures from this roll, u can tell i didnt guess that well.
 
Ah shhh. Never tell. You could have made us believe you only WANTED to show these three and save all the others for your next exhibition ;) :wink: ;).
 
I like 2 nd very much , but I would have crop the top part of the picture to be more focused on the people walking
 
Very nice #3 in particular has great contrast.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom