i-sqNcjKZ-L.jpg

i-RjcFdFG-L.jpg

i-cv9VRCh-L.jpg

i-DnMr83T-L.jpg

i-RLXQxNQ-L.jpg

i-C7fmFX2-L.jpg

i-dg8wnF4-L.jpg

i-tRLrHLQ-L.jpg

You have some great shots there. Good job capturing the action of the game. I like the shots of the pitchers the best.

You have some great shots there. Good job capturing the action of the game. I like the shots of the pitchers the best.

Thanks. Ya I think the pictures of the pitcher came out pretty good for shooting through the screen.

Nice set Snowy. I remember how Pete Rose jerked his head around in order to follow the ball all the way to contact or into the catchers mitt. Would love to see a shot where someones eyes are truly on the bat and ball at contact.

Love that shot!

Nice set Snowy. I remember how Pete Rose jerked his head around in order to follow the ball all the way to contact or into the catchers mitt. Would love to see a shot where someones eyes are truly on the bat and ball at contact.

Love that shot!

Thanks
These guys were on the ball but then again Pete Rose had a lot of money on the ball
i-wdLkTFG-L.jpg

i-D6z2Gq9-L.jpg

I love to shoot baseball games.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I came for the wildlife pics. :( I had hoped they were head butting for territory.

I love to shoot baseball games.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Ya it's fun. This was my third time shooting baseball. Now that the field is located across the street I hope to get out a few more times.

Most reactions

Back