What's new

Random Old Photos!

Sir Peechizworth

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Location
Nagoya, Japan
Stuff from a while ago.

1.
rJprint.jpg

2.
aus.jpg

3.
blood.jpg

4.
IMGP0852.jpg

5.
skyb.jpg

6.
IMGP0838.jpg

7.
IMGP0830.jpg
 
#1 is cute. It made me smile
#4 i like the best. Some great blue there :D.

The one with the hands creeps me out. Is there a story behind it? Or and a story for the dinorsaur too...
 
A great series, love them all 4 and 5 are my faves
 
his4 - thanks! would you believe 1 was done entirely with film? (i even printed it myself poster size). The project was to make a mural print for my black and white film class. The hands I did because I was in a hitchcock sort of mood and it was around halloween, also for the same class.

ben - thanks a bunch! 4 i just got lucky and happened to have my polorized filter on the lens. 5 was shot at the missouri botanical gardens during an exhibit. A lot of people I've talked to complained about the bit of tree and the lensflare, but I always like that one for the light coming through the glass.
 
I like 4 but see the dust specs on your sensor (reminds me much of mine, actually mine's much worse!) The rays look as if they had SPIT that airplane out of the clouds. :D
 
4 has dust too??? i know that THREE has a huge dust speck, because i wasn't very good at darkroom work yet when i made it, and i haven't felt inclined to fix it digitally yet. Where do you see dust in 4???
 
4 is absolutely BA! I would absolutely Love a High Res. vers. of that for My Comps Background. wow. Great Eye Bro! Seriously Massive Props. Keep the awesome shizz coming. Ride on later.
 
I hope it is not my eyes, but I see the dust specs in two places:

SirPeechizworth_IMGP0852_edit.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom