What's new

random photos 1

jdphotographer2091

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 18, 2007
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took these in kc. it happend to be nice one day and i just went walking
with my friend and took these
feel free to comment and critique

thanks



1.
13.jpg

2.
9.jpg

3.
12.jpg

4.
8.jpg

5.
4-2.jpg

6.
 
Hello to the hottie in #2! :)
I think you've got a decent eye for composition. #2 and #4 stand out to me the most. Do you have a program that you can use for postprocessing? Your black and white shots have quite a lot of gray in them so adjusting your contrast will make a huge difference. I would try raising the saturation a bit on #4 and seeing what happens.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom