random pictures

rquiceno

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
these are some of the pictures i took with my camera. they were taken with a point and shoot camera, a canon sd450. please give me some tips and feedback,thank you

IMG_1217-1.jpg

IMG_1260.jpg

IMG_1057-1.jpg

Picture042.jpg

IMG_1248-1.jpg

IMG_0110-2.jpg

Picture071.jpg

Picture031.jpg

IMG_1253-1.jpg

IMG_1245.jpg

Picture072.jpg

Last edited:
I think you forgot the pics, mate.

i finally uploaded the pictures. please comment and give me some feedback. thank you

Two and three are my favorite. Two is a real incredible picture, with the garden nicely blurred out in the background and the spider in the middle. Very nice composition. I like three because you take something completely normal and take a picture freakishly close making a view that you would never think of. It is very surreal. I also like four for comical value. The rest of the pictures I feel are nothing really special. They are well done but nothing just really jumps out at me as them being unique.

Great job for a point and shoot camera though, goes to show it really is the photographer and not the camera that makes good pictures.

Ilike #3 & #8.
Nice job.
Craig.:sexywink:

#2: Very nice! I love how the spider is symetrical and almost posing
#4: An interesting shot. I would have loved to see it from a different angle, so all you see is the railing the bird is standing on, and a background of water. Maybe some processing to bring color levels up also.

Most reactions

Back