Random pj pics (1st time poster)

That first shot is of a rebel named Billy Augustine in Haiti when I was living with them during the uprising. We had a flat tire coming back from Cap Haitien, and he was resting with his alcohol and gun.

lscottpht said:
... but I just didn't want to bore anyone!

Bore anyone?????

With these photos???

Believe me: that is simply NOT possible!!!
You would NEVER bore anyone with these!

lscottpht said:
Cindy, you are the sweetest! I WISH I was that good!! I might post some more in groups and explain them, but I just didn't want to bore anyone! And, you are way beyond pupil now! Your work holds up to the best of them!
I wish. Girl, you don't understand the impact of your photos (we have talked of this before). Your work is stand out fabulous.

LaFoto said:
Bore anyone?????

With these photos???

Believe me: that is simply NOT possible!!!
You would NEVER bore anyone with these!

Thanks!! OK, I'll consider it. I just feel like people might get sick of seeing this stuff. I guess I feel that way because I am tired of seeing my work! It just seems so ordinary! I really need to get out there and shoot some stuff with more impact.

elsaspet said:
I wish. Girl, you don't understand the impact of your photos (we have talked of this before). Your work is stand out fabulous.

I need you around me all the time!!! You make me feel so good! I'm just bored with my work. Just not quite up there yet!

lscottpht said:
That first shot is of a rebel named Billy Augustine in Haiti when I was living with them during the uprising. We had a flat tire coming back from Cap Haitien, and he was resting with his alcohol and gun.

Killer. I'd never seen or heard that story before. Damn, I wish I could do the elections with you guys but Mike is being a hard a$$ about Hiati.

lscottpht said:
Thanks!! OK, I'll consider it. I just feel like people might get sick of seeing this stuff. I guess I feel that way because I am tired of seeing my work! It just seems so ordinary! I really need to get out there and shoot some stuff with more impact.

See? It isn't just me. We all love your work.

elsaspet said:
Killer. I'd never seen or heard that story before. Damn, I wish I could do the elections with you guys but Mike is being a hard a$$ about Hiati.

Yeah, I wish you could. I'm not even sure at this point when they are. Not sure anyone knows.

Wow, you guys really make me feel good about my stuff! Thanks so much!! I really appreciate the compliments! There have been so many times when I just wanted to give up (Sheldon can attest to this), but hearing these types of comments keeps me going. Thanks again!

I have been really made an impression with this series of photographies. They are spectacular, and a great schematic. Fantastic work. Some day I would like to work thus. Greetings from Spain.

He quedado realmente impresionado con esta serie de fotografías. Son espectaculares, y un gran documento gráfico. Fantastico trabajo. Algún dia me gustaría trabajar así. Saludos desde España.

lscottpht said:
There have been so many times when I just wanted to give up (Sheldon can attest to this), but hearing these types of comments keeps me going. Thanks again!

don't ever give up...you've obviously got an eye and a talent for this work.

:hail: :hail: :hail: WOW Leslie! you rock... dont you ever give up!

very strong shots all of them :D can't pick a fave...
keep em coming! love to see more... your work is inspiring :)
btw... welcome to TPF.. great to have you on board :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back