What's new

Random Shooting

kevin7_13

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 25, 2008
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
Bolivar, MO
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1. Edited(of course)
IMG_0642_BWcolornew.jpg


2.
IMG_0698new.jpg


3. Bolivar Speedway
IMG_0613new.jpg


4. edited
IMG_0661_nightwsunnew.jpg
 
I like the second one the best. I don't know what about it exactly...I just love the ENTIRE thing! :) I also like the first one but I think I'd like it better if the picture wasn't split evenly...I'd like to see a different crop with less of the car. The third one is really dark also & it doesn't do anythign for me. You also may want to try posting the pictures in the thread rather than posting the links. You'll get more replies/views that way!
 
Here is a cropped version. Is this what you were talking about?
IMG_0642_BWcolor_CROPnew.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom