What's new

Random shots from my outing today.

Pallycow

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 16, 2012
Messages
1,697
Reaction score
520
Location
United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Last few from today. Shot these on the way out. Things just caught my eye as I was driving out of the area so I pulled over to shoot. It was raining...again....but I think I like the visible rain in these.


905267_653314461348889_2012445078_o.jpg








902550_653314501348885_1220015488_o.jpg







Motion blur on this one...the boat was moving up and down just enough to blur. Oh well.

903723_653314324682236_221312556_o.jpg








Steadied up and snapped it right on this one, no double letters on the boat...so motion blur to a minimum...if noticeable at all.

894961_653314341348901_350134347_o.jpg
 
I truly enjoy your style of photography, so peacful, so meaningful.

Keep this up, you have a fan in Canada :thumbup:
 
Thanks for the kind words. ;-)

I was in great need of a peaceful day, photography is my therapy. I guess it showed in my photos. lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom