What's new

random shots

chris82

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 11, 2006
Messages
1,287
Reaction score
1
Location
Belfast Ireland, just off the cavehill
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
seein how my weak minded camera packed in ive been playin around with shots i had disguarded heres a few of them

1)
hhhh.jpg


2)
baw.jpg


3)
hl.jpg


4)
swweeeett.jpg


5)
sep.jpg


6)
old1.jpg


7)
-1.jpg


i no...baby stuff:lol:
 
I like the number #6 It would be great if it would have a title.
 
I have to say I like #'s 1 and 6 a lot. 1 may need straightening a little with a slight levels adjustment but its a good shot.

6 is great... fantastic subject and well captured, I think black and white was a perfect choice here!
 
Just open a photo and start pressing buttons and see what happens hehe!

Some good online tutorials about too actually...
 
Also I like 6, though it is such a sorry sight...

And I think 2 has quite some potential, only would it need to be straightened just a tad, and the contrasts need a bit of a push there.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom