Random thoughts - feel free to comment or add to them

Not Neve

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
:confused: How is it that nobody bought Photoshop but everybody has it!? Except me :-( What's everyones secret?

:) I need to come up with "J" names for girls. I already have one neice with a "J" - Janelle, but there's another girl on the way! As if I have any control on what she gets named.

:-( I need to read up on treatment options for high thyroid levels. My doctor decided to check my thyroid function because my thyroid is swollen. We found out it's high. I'm thinking why not let it stay high for awhile (and speed up my metabolism)? Well, I say that now because I'm feeling fine and don't have any symptoms from the thyroid level but I'll likely have to do something. If certain supplements can increase your thyroid levels I wonder if there are any foods/supplements to decrease it. I've read that treating it with medications can cause the levels to be too low, and then you have to take meds for life to compensate. I hate take drugs every day!

:sun: 18 days til my Finn Brothers concert!

Not Neve said:
:confused: How is it that nobody bought Photoshop but everybody has it!? Except me :-( What's everyones secret?

As the song goes... I have friends in low places......... :D

Or freinds that work in "corporate software backup" places! shhhhhhhh :shock:

Not Neve said:

I won't tell... :lol: :lol: HK

:) I need to come up with "J" names for girls. I already have one neice with a "J" - Janelle, but there's another girl on the way! As if I have any control on what she gets named.

Jodie, Jeananne (or Jineanne), Jolene, Jou-Jou (well, maybe not this one...), Jocasta

:-( I need to read up on treatment options for high thyroid levels. My doctor decided to check my thyroid function because my thyroid is swollen. We found out it's high. I'm thinking why not let it stay high for awhile (and speed up my metabolism)? Well, I say that now because I'm feeling fine and don't have any symptoms from the thyroid level but I'll likely have to do something. If certain supplements can increase your thyroid levels I wonder if there are any foods/supplements to decrease it. I've read that treating it with medications can cause the levels to be too low, and then you have to take meds for life to compensate. I hate take drugs every day!

Hmm... I dunno. Worth searching it on the web though.

:sun: 18 days til my Finn Brothers concert!

Not Neve said:

i have a legal copy of 5.5 which i still prefer over later versions... but many thanks for the kindly person who frequents this forum often who lent me a copy of 7 to 'evaluate' ;)

here are my rants:

1) why do people pay 4 dollars a piece for money orders at the bank, when they have a checkbook full of checks sitting in front of them?

2) why cant i make an honest living? everybody eles in this town is either selling drugs, or leaching off the government.

3) Why does your credit report take 8 billion years to fix?

md

Shark said:
I need to find someone with an 'evaluation' copy of CS. I'd really like to give it a test run to see if I want to upgrade from 7.0.
it's the same as 7, just with more copyright protection stuff. it's a shame on them that they called it a new version

Shark said:
I need to find someone with an 'evaluation' copy of CS. I'd really like to give it a test run to see if I want to upgrade from 7.0.

Forget the Evaluation... I'm just looking for CS. :twisted:

StvShoop said:
Shark said:
it's the same as 7, just with more copyright protection stuff. it's a shame on them that they called it a new version
Not true. CS has a few improvements over 7. RAW support, 16-bit editing, etc. It is actually worth the upgrade when you work with digital files.

karissa said:
Shark said:

Forget the Evaluation... I'm just looking for CS. :twisted:
Yes Yes Yes! Me Too!

I mean, uh hem,

Annyone need it backed up?

voodoocat said:
Not true. CS has a few improvements over 7. RAW support, 16-bit editing, etc. It is actually worth the upgrade when you work with digital files.

is raw new? you can save in raw with 7, i dont know much about it, admittedly.
i didn't give cs a very fair run, the evaluation time ran out before i found anything new. what i did notice was they screwed up the ctrl+z ctrl+a and anything else ctrl+. probably they've fixed that by now, but that's a pretty huge mistake to find in the release of a major app like photoshop

StvShoop said:
voodoocat said:

is raw new? you can save in raw with 7, i dont know much about it, admittedly.
i didn't give cs a very fair run, the evaluation time ran out before i found anything new. what i did notice was they screwed up the ctrl+z ctrl+a and anything else ctrl+. probably they've fixed that by now, but that's a pretty huge mistake to find in the release of a major app like photoshop
I'm not talking about saving as RAW. But working with RAW image files from a digital camera. None of the keyboard shortcuts worked on the first release I had. They work now though.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back