Twig TPF Noob! Joined Jun 9, 2007 Messages 301 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 19, 2007 #1
[JR] TPF Noob! Joined Apr 7, 2007 Messages 281 Reaction score 0 Location Campbellton, NB, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 19, 2007 #2 Cool colours.
sirsteezo TPF Noob! Joined Nov 25, 2007 Messages 338 Reaction score 0 Location Virginia Beach, VA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 19, 2007 #3 I like
jchantelau TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2007 Messages 130 Reaction score 0 Location Greenville, SC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 19, 2007 #4 nice shot, love it.
N'Kolor TPF Noob! Joined Oct 21, 2007 Messages 342 Reaction score 0 Location Orlando, FL Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 20, 2007 #5 Very interesting! The only thing that sort of bothers me is the bird poop.
JDS TPF Noob! Joined Aug 3, 2006 Messages 592 Reaction score 0 Location Oakdale, TN Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 20, 2007 #6 The first thing I noticed was the bird poop..I'd clone it out. Otherwise, great shot! I love the colors.
The first thing I noticed was the bird poop..I'd clone it out. Otherwise, great shot! I love the colors.
kundalini Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jul 18, 2007 Messages 13,607 Reaction score 1,937 Location State of Confusion Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 20, 2007 #7 Call me crazy, but I think it's a RANDOM bird poop. Nice use of perspective lines, DOF and colors.
The Empress TPF Noob! Joined Sep 1, 2007 Messages 595 Reaction score 3 Location Okinawa Japan Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 20, 2007 #8 Love the coloring and the perspective of the shot! great job.
iriairi TPF Noob! Joined Dec 9, 2007 Messages 190 Reaction score 0 Location Rock Hill, SC, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 20, 2007 #9 I really like the tonal quality and depth of field. Sadly, I didn't notice the poop until it was pointed out.
I really like the tonal quality and depth of field. Sadly, I didn't notice the poop until it was pointed out.
Twig TPF Noob! Joined Jun 9, 2007 Messages 301 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 12, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #10 Poop's gone. =D
iriairi TPF Noob! Joined Dec 9, 2007 Messages 190 Reaction score 0 Location Rock Hill, SC, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 12, 2008 #11 I didn't mind the poop until I saw it without. I like it better with out. They both just say different things.
I didn't mind the poop until I saw it without. I like it better with out. They both just say different things.