Rarau Blue

manole.silviu

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Rarau Mountains, Romania

It's hard commenting with a profile pic like that, I don't want to disappoint u :(

There's too much noise, try removing it. The colors seem to saturated..

Now I like this picture a hell of a lot more ;)

La-apus.jpg

That was shot on film (and probabily ISO400), that's why there is so much noise. About the colors, I was thinking of desaturate it a little :D. Thanks for you time ;).

I desaturated the photo, better now :p?

is quite noisy and a little too bright/overexposed. ;)

That is from the postprocessing, I will make another try :p.

The only thing which I don't like is that it looks a little bit washed out. Kind of too white, but not really overexposed. Maybe the trees in the bottom could have been placed better too. But other than that, good work. The upper part of the photo especially is very good.

Send pm me a link to your raw file, I'll pp for u if you like.

As I told you, it was shot on film, so here is the scanned jpeg. I think that, instead of sending you a pm, we better make a contest :D. Anyone can make a try, and we'll vote for the best ;).
Here is the photo, good luck!

The best photo will replace the original photo on my blog with a link to the winner site and maybe a few words from him (about his work).

PS: If you know how to remove that noise, I would appreciate to teach me :).

Last edited:
Ok here you go. I got rid of all the noise in the clouds. There was room left in the histogram, so I altered the curves to brighten it up ( since u lightened up your edit). I burned the far off bg just a tad.

I didn't compress the image at all so have fun with it.
99131803.jpg

http://img178.imageshack.us/i/99131803.jpg/

99131803.jpg

99131803.jpg

I opted to fix not the grain so much as the shade of the sky. I found the original too unatural. Darkened the clouds, and some of the trees and divots. Cropped a bit.
3904221814_7e20f3f948_b.jpg

Most reactions

Back