SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 84 Aug 17, 2008 #1 about to trash this along with others, thought it was interesting.
Battou TPF junkie! Joined May 10, 2007 Messages 8,046 Reaction score 65 Location Slapamonkey, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 18, 2008 #2 Actually, I've seen a number of times where plants will do that, I have a spider pland behind my desk at work that does that. It's reaching for the desk lamp, It seems to be confused due to the additional light source during the night.
Actually, I've seen a number of times where plants will do that, I have a spider pland behind my desk at work that does that. It's reaching for the desk lamp, It seems to be confused due to the additional light source during the night.