Reading EXIF info... Part II

TwoRails

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A good EXIF (in the link below) was recommended by other forum members in a different thread. The only problem is the link won't work for me :( -- I emailed to someone else and they can't get into the link, either.

So, 1) can anybody else get into it?? (I'm trying to figure out why I can't), and

2) if others are having problems, is there an alternate source for it?, and finally,

3) if the site is down, any other recommendations for a good, free EXIF reader?

Here's the link I can't get in to:

http://www.opanda.com/en/iexif/index.html

TIA

TR :)

The link works for me...

Are you trying to download the firefox extension?
Try this if you are (it's a different, but similar extension).

KUSO EXIF. It tells so much information

Just Google it. I use it. Found out that I have 132 pictures that were taken on my D80 at the factory or something.

~Michael~

Thanks, Folks, for the replies :) -- I've had a couple more friends try it and they can't get in, either. It seems that everyone with my IP can't get in. I've emailed my customer support to try to find a fix...

The link works for me...

Are you trying to download the firefox extension?
Try this if you are (it's a different, but similar extension).
Yes, I've tried that Firefox extension, but it tells every shot was taken at:

1/400 shutter
80 ISO
and f9.7 aperture!

Just Google it. I use it. Found out that I have 132 pictures that were taken on my D80 at the factory or something.

~Michael~
Thanks for the tip! I've downloaded it and hope to have time this weekend to 'play' with it :)

I use EXIF Viewer for the Mac, it is a simple, quick and dirty reader but bug free and very fast.

EXIF Viewer (clicky) Free Software
Thanks. The link works, and it looks like a good utility, but I run Windows XP Pro :(

I can't get into opanda.com no matter if I use just www.opanda.com or other variations, like your full link. Hopefully my IP will figure out why, and get it fixed!

Thanks again! :)

Well, my IP hasn't gotten back to me... maybe tomorrow (Monday).

So, I Googled and found this one:

http://www.softpedia.com/get/Multimedia/Graphic/Digital-Photo-Tools/KUSO-Exif-Viewer.shtml

Seems to work pretty good: just right click on the photo and "open with" and you're good to go.

Thanks everyone for the posts and replies :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

edit: Dooh!! Just realized that's the same one that iflynething posted!! How embarrasing :blushing: Not only that... but I forgot I already d/l'd it. I must of had either too much coffee, nor not enough! Sorry 'bout that, iflynething.

Last edited:

~Michael~
damn! how'd you find that out?

Well.... I finally got a reply from tech support. Here it is in it's entirety:

We are also unable to access that webpage. This office is not on Wavebroadband internet. It has to be something at the website or their host.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The KUSO reader is working fine: Thanks iflynething!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back