What's new

Ready For The Market

smoke665

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 29, 2016
Messages
17,050
Reaction score
10,444
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Probably should have done this one first. I really need to get off the light painting and get some work done. Thankfully I don't think DW has anymore decorations I can get to easily. LOL

Again K1MII, ISO 100, f/20, 2 seconds. A series of about 15 shots with individual light painting merged in PS. Leaves and background trees added post. Enjoy.
camping20200917_3463-HDR-Edit.jpg by William Raber, on Flickr
 
Last edited:
Yes, your grasp on the calendar is slipping:D:D

Another pretty, cute and enjoyable picture. The light really captures the atmosphere of that time of year.
 
@Space Face that's probably due to brain slippage. :02.47-tranquillity:

@CherylL I need you to shrink me some people! We can collaborate :allteeth:

@Jeff15 Thanks I used an old family recipe to make it! :biggrin-new:

@Dean_Gretsch “Lets build a happy little cloud. Lets build some happy little trees.”
― Bob Ross :biglaugh:
 
Makes me smile. you did a good job of compositing in the background trees.
 
Makes me smile. you did a good job of compositing in the background trees.

If it made you smile, I call it a win! Thank you.

I'll probably revisit this one as I'm not overly thrilled with the lighting.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom