A Actinometro No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 24, 2011 Messages 1,276 Reaction score 287 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 19, 2012 #1
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 19, 2012 #2 i am very much comfortable with this image Meanwhile my concern is that how boats on the sand are "ready to go" Regards
i am very much comfortable with this image Meanwhile my concern is that how boats on the sand are "ready to go" Regards
jaxx419 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 8, 2012 Messages 428 Reaction score 35 Location East Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 19, 2012 #3 I like the colors. I think they're ready to go because they ate about to be pushed down into the water. You can see the marks in he sand where they were pulled up.
I like the colors. I think they're ready to go because they ate about to be pushed down into the water. You can see the marks in he sand where they were pulled up.
A Actinometro No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 24, 2011 Messages 1,276 Reaction score 287 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 19, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 That's right. Boats are a dozen of meters from (above) the sea.