X Pro-2
f/5.6
ISO 12800
1/125 Sec.
Fujifilm XF 16mm f/1.4 R WR
16 mm Equivalent 24 mm

(Processed In LR, & Color Efex Pro 4)

20180320-untitled-1-Edit-2-Edit.jpg

Thanks For Looking Any Comments/Criticism Will Be Appreciated.

Enezdez

I saw the B&W version of this earlier; now, having seen both, I can tell you that I prefer this, the color version.

I saw the B&W version of this earlier; now, having seen both, I can tell you that I prefer this, the color version.

As you know I really like B&W; however, I totally agree with you @Derrel - I too prefer the colour version in this case...

Cheers,

Enezdez

I've seen both as well, and truthfully, I like them both. I'd be hard pressed to pick one over the other.

Just to add confusion- I like the B/W a little better, tho both are really nice.

I like the color version best. The red at the alter brings my eye into the photo. The reds on the left and right are balanced.

I've seen both as well, and truthfully, I like them both. I'd be hard pressed to pick one over the other.

Thanks for your input...

Just to add confusion- I like the B/W a little better, tho both are really nice.

Normally, I would too!

I like the color version best. The red at the alter brings my eye into the photo. The reds on the left and right are balanced.

But I am going with the young lady in this case for the reasons she mentioned! lol :playful::playful::playful:

Again Than You All!

Most reactions

Back