really need c/c on a few random pics

tron

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
anyways dont be afraid to be harsh, i really would like some good c/c on these pics. i took these all within the past 7-10 days and the others i reedited in the past few days. excuse the randomness of the subjects

DSC_0003_edit.jpg

_edit_2.jpg

DSC_0051-1.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0053exposure.jpg

DSC_0018_edit.jpg

DSC_0036_edit.jpg

Last edited:
If you want more serious and in-depth critique, cut down on the number of images. It's way too convoluted to comment on so many images in one thread. Also, it will help us to know more about the photo in particular. What settings did you use and why did you choose them? What were you going for with the shot? That sort of thing.

okay i cut out 4 pictures. id really appreciate some feedback on the others, even if its just on a few.

maybe this is the info you wanted:
-shot with a nikon d40
-sb600 flash in some of them (4, 7) at 1/4th power i believe
-4, 7 shot at iso800, all others shot at iso200
-18-55 kit lens

i just recently joined the site but ive been shooting since 2005, so i guess im still trying to work on composition and things like that. im willing to take any serious critiques though really.

I really like the tree and car lights for their abstract quality and the cat is nice too, and I'm not a big fan of cat photos either. Nice composition on all three as well. Good job! :thumbup:

Photo 1 - no impact
Photo 2 - too cluttered, the fluid water gets lost.
Photo 3 - no impact
Photo 4 - I like it ... but I do not know why ... possibly because of the texture
Photo 5 - would be better at a different angle that provides context
Photo 6 - too clutter with other objects
Photo 7 - should not have cropped out the ear ... watch out for shadow

thanks pixel :) yeah im still trying to work on my composition as much as i can because ive only gotten really serious about photography in the past year or so.

and dxq, could you make youre critiques a little more clear for 1-5? its tough to improve pictures when theres no reasoning given with the crits :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back