Recent Engagement Session-C&C

SusieC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.psphotogallery.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is my most recent engagement session... C&C welcomed!
Thank you...
1699565332_402e93e4d1.jpg

1699564902_efb60b21cd.jpg

1698713841_a2a8e22a4e.jpg

1699564284_e1ee04e45e.jpg

1699515024_842a1856f0.jpg

1698663055_609911d38f.jpg

1698662785_ff57343a35.jpg

1699513732_62a577a42e.jpg

I love these images. You have some really nice posing going on and I love your pp.My only critique would be that your cropping in #1 and#4 is not to my liking. They are not full lengths, not close ups and not quite 3/4 lengths I feel they are just a bit chopped off at the wrong spot. But this is just my opinion and I still think they are great captures! Thank for sharing.

I love these images. You have some really nice posing going on and I love your pp.My only critique would be that your cropping in #1 and#4 is not to my liking. They are not full lengths, not close ups and not quite 3/4 lengths I feel they are just a bit chopped off at the wrong spot. But this is just my opinion and I still think they are great captures! Thank for sharing.

Thank you for your comments. I agree with my cropping... I will definetely keep in mind for future shoots!!!

I like #3 best. Its busy but i love the lights bouncing around. Was it taken near water?

I think all of these are nice. But i wish they were a little closer up. It looks like your capturing it without them looking which is good but you want some where you feel like your connecting with them.

I like #3 best. Its busy but i love the lights bouncing around. Was it taken near water?

I think all of these are nice. But i wish they were a little closer up. It looks like your capturing it without them looking which is good but you want some where you feel like your connecting with them.

These pics were taken at a park. There was no water in the day pics. The other pics were taken at a local outdoor mall. Thanks.
I could agree with you about being so far back. I guess I do that to give a feel that we are not intruding on their special moment, as if I just stole a glance at their private moment...? Do you know what I mean???
Thank you for your C&C!!!

I love the photojournalistic style. I do have a question about focus in 1, 2, and 4. The faces seem a bit blurred. Or is it the compression you used for these to show us?

Marian

I love the photojournalistic style. I do have a question about focus in 1, 2, and 4. The faces seem a bit blurred. Or is it the compression you used for these to show us?

Marian

in 1 they are both in focus... in 2 and 4, she is in focus, and not him. Thanks for the C&C. I appreciate it!!!

I agree about him not being in focus, but her eyes just don't seem sharp in those photos. I guess that's what I'm trying to say. ;)

I think two could really benefit from cropping down on the right side of the photo. Just from where his vest meets that bottom of the frame over to the right. It eliminates the white from his shirt which seems to draw attention to that corner and helps build on the negative space that makes up the left of the frame creating a sense of space.

Most reactions

Back