Recent Senior Shoot

epicphoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I posted these to the user gallery...shoulda been here. First posts on TPF. He was wanting an edgy album cover look. C&C welcome.

WP0D0093_0085Web_size.jpg
[/IMG]

WP0D0031_0027Web_size.jpg
[/IMG]

Not so much a fan. the first one the guitar is blocking too much of his face, but it can work. The second one looks like he has no chin at all and makes him look heavy set. Nice processing.

first photo it's good
but the items in the front if you removing it will be better

high greeting

1- the headstock is too distracting, the pp (in my opinion) is way overdone. you also have glowing edge around him from over processing.

2-i would have turned him around and put the sun at his back and used a reflector or something possibly to light his front.

1- the headstock is too distracting, the pp (in my opinion) is way overdone. you also have glowing edge around him from over processing.

2-i would have turned him around and put the sun at his back and used a reflector or something possibly to light his front.

Agree on the pp being over done in the first photo. Not crazy about the composition of the second. Not horrible to me though. personally I would have done something in front of the lower paneling of the building structure, but that is just my 2c.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back