Recently edited photos for c & c

Lazy Photographer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
lazyphotographer.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I got a shiny new job so my time for photography has been greatly diminished. It's nice to be back to work of course, but I sure miss getting out on the good days to take photos. Here are a few from various times over the past few months.

DistilleryDistrict-350-EDITED-1.jpg

GraffitiAlley-839-EDITED.jpg

DistilleryDistrict-573-EDITED-1.jpg

GraffitiAlley-424-EDITED.jpg

GraffitiAlley-722-EDITED.jpg

untitled-254-EDITED.jpg

GraffitiAlley-073-EDITED.jpg

GraffitiAlley-340-EDITED-1.jpg

I like all of them. I was tempted to say the lack of flash in #2 caused me to not like it but the "white drummer" makes it a winner as is.

i really like #4. something about it i just love.
#8 seems very off to me. the background tinting is a blueish green and the peach of the machines just doesn't seem to jive.
#2 the singers face looks a little washed out.
overall nice photos.

i really like #4. something about it i just love.
#8 seems very off to me. the background tinting is a blueish green and the peach of the machines just doesn't seem to jive.
#2 the singers face looks a little washed out.
overall nice photos.

Thanks. With #8 I was going for that old '70s Polaroid look. With #4 I was trying for something that also looked old and sort of film-like. In the original his face isn't washed out, but for the effect I didn't want the photo to look too "perfect," so to speak. I know it sounds like I'm making excuses (but I did that on purpose!), but it's really the truth. :D

5 is interesting.

7-8 could benefit from a human element, like someone walking under that face, or peeking out the window; and someone walking by that fridge and stove, preferably an attractive female, so they appear to say, "Hey, Bob, look at the rack on that one."

WOW indeed.

5 is interesting.

7-8 could benefit from a human element, like someone walking under that face, or peeking out the window; and someone walking by that fridge and stove, preferably an attractive female, so they appear to say, "Hey, Bob, look at the rack on that one."

WOW indeed.

I like your thoughts on #8. I think that one leaves lots of possibilities. I think those machines are out on the street every day so I could always revisit the spot. Thanks.

WOW! I <3 your style. #4, #5, #7 I really like, and #8 I LOVE. That one is freakin' awesome! =) Thanks for sharing!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back