Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 17, 2014 #1
Bender No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 25, 2012 Messages 216 Reaction score 144 Location The Future Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 17, 2014 #2 I like. Might have cropped out some of the blurry parts on the bottom and bottom-left. They draw my eye too much.
I like. Might have cropped out some of the blurry parts on the bottom and bottom-left. They draw my eye too much.
timor Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Feb 28, 2011 Messages 5,905 Reaction score 890 Location Toronto ON Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 17, 2014 #3 Nice reds. Bender is right, blur in abstract doesn't work too well. In any case, how this happened ? The blur ?
Nice reds. Bender is right, blur in abstract doesn't work too well. In any case, how this happened ? The blur ?
Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 18, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks. I was taking pics through the windshield at the car wash again. It was originally blue but I liked red better. Don't know why the blur.
Thanks. I was taking pics through the windshield at the car wash again. It was originally blue but I liked red better. Don't know why the blur.