What's new

Red Arrow Diner

ceeboy14

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
788
Location
Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
or, to New Englanders', Dinah

1. $8698124745_2e9990a109_o.webp 2. $8699439360_7fc8a52523_o.webp 3.$8699439428_077aa74c5f_o.webp 4. $8699439394_1be9096822_o.webp 5. $8689466412_9c09b5c31a_c.webp
 
Very nice. My kind of place to.
 
I really like the whole set but #2 is really working for me...makes me want breakfast food :drool:
 
I'm diggin' #4. The coffee cup... the ketchup bottle... the woman at the counter... it all just works...
 
I like the casualness of #3--the man reading the newspaper; it says a lot for diners.
 
I like the casualness of #3--the man reading the newspaper; it says a lot for diners.

I liked both the man and the woman reading. It was quite early with the city just barely awakening and I thought their demeanor was indicative of the type of day it would become - easy going, no hurries, few worries. It was. thanks for all the comments. This was a fun series.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom