What's new

Red Barn C&C Please

ugh the picture got so small, I didnt mean to resize it like that! haha get your glasses out for th eC&C please. I do need it....
 
When taking pictures of buildings from a distance always make sure to show two sides. One side can (and often should) be more prominent than the other, but you need to make sure you see another side. Otherwise it looks very two-dimensional and weird.
 
thanks never looked at it like that....
 
It might be the way it is showing up on my phone or way to early in the morning, but, it looks out of focus to me.
 
Since you only shot one side to fix the shot I would crop into the roof, L&R crop into the barn so that you have no bkgnd. The grass in the foreground can stay so that the green can work with the red barn. I think this will save this image and be more interesting.
 
I like the colors also, but feel that the picture seems too rigid. Keep on it!
 
At the moment cannot put my finger on it, just seems not life like.
 
When taking pictures of buildings from a distance always make sure to show two sides. One side can (and often should) be more prominent than the other, but you need to make sure you see another side. Otherwise it looks very two-dimensional and weird.
^ Yes, this is true, but sometimes breaking the rules can yield interesting results. I think this different, abstract approach works, but your tones are rather dead. I think it needs more contrast, but without overdoing the saturation.
 
For me, more interesting part is this:
 

Attachments

  • $Untitled-1.webp
    $Untitled-1.webp
    10.6 KB · Views: 164

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom