red berries

DScience

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
4198771110_645080a2da.jpg

Thank you! I'm glad you two liked it.

Would make a nice greeting card.. I like it..

r

very nice! which one of your primes was used for this? 105?

very nice! which one of your primes was used for this? 105?

Thank you. I have been using my 105 a lot since I got it, and before that I was testing my 35, so I through on my 50 and went for a walk. I NEVER use the on camera flash, but I randomly flipped it on and shot this, after some PP I was pretty pleased with the exposure.

DScience, this is really not my kind of subject matter, by that, I mean what I really enjoy as subject matter, but I think it's great too, and also think it would make a great greeting card photo. Really held my attention. :thumbup:
Edit: Since you questioned my grasp on the English language, I might point out that you probably "threw" on your lens, not "through" it on....just kidding, really, don't take offense, just couldn't pass on it.:lmao:
J.:mrgreen:

DScience, this is really not my kind of subject matter, by that, I mean what I really enjoy as subject matter, but I think it's great too, and also think it would make a great greeting card photo. Really held my attention. :thumbup:
Edit: Since you questioned my grasp on the English language, I might point out that you probably "threw" on your lens, not "through" it on....just kidding, really, don't take offense, just couldn't pass on it.:lmao:
J.:mrgreen:

lol my grammar is horrible! I admit it. It's why I have to take the GRE for the THIRD time lol. :blushing:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back