What's new

Red Sea Sunset

kdabbagh

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 31, 2007
Messages
148
Reaction score
0
Location
Cairo
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This picture sparked my interest in photography

RedSeaSunset.jpg
 
its a stunning picture!
 
you say it sparked your interest... does that mean you did not take it?
 
you say it sparked your interest... does that mean you did not take it?

i knew this question was coming :)

no what I meant is that when I took it, I looked at it and thought to myself "hey, this is not bad at all...you may be onto something here." then I just started taking pictures and now it has become my number one relaxation tool!:lovey:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom