cpeay No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 29, 2010 Messages 721 Reaction score 589 Location Orem, UT Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 22, 2012 #1
M Mike K TPF Noob! Joined May 16, 2011 Messages 131 Reaction score 10 Location Washington DC Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 22, 2012 #2 Awesome! Any filters or post processing?
cpeay No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 29, 2010 Messages 721 Reaction score 589 Location Orem, UT Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 22, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Mike K said: Awesome! Any filters or post processing? Click to expand... None at all. I walked out my back door 45 minutes ago and was greeted with an amzing sunset.
Mike K said: Awesome! Any filters or post processing? Click to expand... None at all. I walked out my back door 45 minutes ago and was greeted with an amzing sunset.
invisible Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 5,213 Reaction score 983 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 22, 2012 #4 That's some epic sky. Beautiful images.
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 22, 2012 #5 That is enormously great
M Mike K TPF Noob! Joined May 16, 2011 Messages 131 Reaction score 10 Location Washington DC Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 23, 2012 #6 Unreal! Does this happen often?
KenC Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 18, 2010 Messages 5,699 Reaction score 1,472 Location Philadelphia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 23, 2012 #7 I love the texture and the color in the sky in the first one. I might crop a bit off the bottom, but otherwise I wouldn't change a thing. The second is also amazing, but perhaps just a touch too dark for me.
I love the texture and the color in the sky in the first one. I might crop a bit off the bottom, but otherwise I wouldn't change a thing. The second is also amazing, but perhaps just a touch too dark for me.
JPmkV TPF Noob! Joined Dec 26, 2011 Messages 192 Reaction score 14 Location Brigantine NJ Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 23, 2012 #8 Beautiful images! :thumbup: