What's new

Red-Tailed Hawk

KJ_North

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 20, 2011
Messages
2,211
Reaction score
2,559
Location
left the site
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I finally captured some photos of the Red-Tailed Hawk in an area I frequent. I heard he was there but had never seen him. The last 2 photos of him in flight I was caught off guard and was zoomed in too close and hence missed his total wing span in the final photo. But always another day down the road. The last 2 photos also show a green tinge underneath the bird it looks like the trees beneath him gave off tint the way the sun was overhead somehow it must have reflected back onto him. However I'm really pleased with the first couple photos. The 2nd photo is a 100% crop even with it shot at 800 Zoom he was a fair distance away.
Red-Tailed Hawk1-s.webp
Red-Tailed Hawk2.webp
Red-Tailed Hawk3-s.webp
Red-Tailed Hawk4-s.webp
Red-Tailed Hawk5-s.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom