Red, White and Blue

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
776-1357.jpg

i thought this was gonna be some stupid picture of an american flag :)
so this is a nice surprise, altough the red in the foreground is a little too red for me.

LOVE it!!! I would crop it a little closer in the bottom, not much but it's a little overwhelming to the photo. But love love love it overall!

I am telling you those colors are nuts, I have to come see sometime

i thought this was gonna be some stupid picture of an american flag :)
so this is a nice surprise, altough the red in the foreground is a little too red for me.

:) - Thanks.

LOVE it!!! I would crop it a little closer in the bottom, not much but it's a little overwhelming to the photo. But love love love it overall!

The red, a basalt from a nearby volcanic cone really caught my eye while in the half-light of a cloud passing under the sun. I really couldn't resist.

I am telling you those colors are nuts, I have to come see sometime

It's an incredible place to me. What started out to be a 2-4 year project has gone on for just about 14 years now, and I keep hearing about and finding more (about 24,000 square miles plus another 18,000 square miles of related area, such as this one).

really nice photo!
in bahrain we have only one colour, desert sand colour, no green no red no other colour just desert sand which is really not nice as this! :p

i thought you are referring to a flag LOL anyway nice picture

really nice photo!
in bahrain we have only one colour, desert sand colour, no green no red no other colour just desert sand which is really not nice as this! :p

Thank you.

i thought you are referring to a flag LOL anyway nice picture

Thanks. No flag here today, just red, white and blue.

Last edited:
nice capture, the red is really strong and makes a awesome shot!

Thanks 93rd, Jeff & jotan.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back