What's new

Red & Yellow

arne saknussen

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 18, 2011
Messages
67
Reaction score
7
Location
Stone Mountain, GA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was attracted to the colors on this train.

Red--Yellow.jpg
 
Good minimalist composition and color. I'd darken the yellow bars where they exit the frame so they don't lead one out of it so much, and also the bottom of the one on the right, and the shadows could be darker as well. It would make a nice print if you could deal with the out-of-gamut reds and yellows. If you do this let me know how you handled the color management.
 
It looks way over saturated to me. Like neon colors. If that's what your going for then you've succeeded.

I'd like to see it a little more realistic.
 
I agree with both comments above.

Is this a caboose?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom