What's new

Red

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit


20121208_0281-X2.jpg


​
C&C welcome as always.
 
Nice graphic image. One quibble (only a small one) is that I would have preferred the background to be partially desaturated rather than pure b&w.
 
Nice graphic image. One quibble (only a small one) is that I would have preferred the background to be partially desaturated rather than pure b&w.

These are the actual colors. Not selective coloring.

Thanks for the comments. I think it just needs a very slight crop on the right.

Steve
 
sleist said:
These are the actual colors. Not selective coloring.

Thanks for the comments. I think it just needs a very slight crop on the right.

Steve

Love the colours, agree with the crop, just a smidge to make the edge red and get rid of the first gap, amazing how strongly it draws the eye!
 
I agree a crop on BOTH sides eliminating those gaps might be better, giving both edges a red frame and less to draw the eye to the background instead of the subject. Right now I think of what is in the background and try to look around the subject more then I like.
 
I think this works better. Thanks again folks.

20121208_0281-XL.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom